OPEN Certification – Glen
With unlimited, on-demand mentor support
What is OPEN?
OPEN is the online learning portal for the Institute of Project Management. It’s also the most comprehensive, free-to-access project management resource hub available online.
OPEN is made for any person from any industry who contributes to or manages projects, or leads project teams.
Who is my mentor?
Your mentor, Glen McNeill CPD, is your certification coach and available to you at any time from registration through to certification.
Some of the benefits of mentor support include:
- Introduction to OPEN over Zoom, including insider tips, tricks and insights
- Development of a certification plan
- Regular check-ins with you over the progress of your course
- Unlimited, on-demand catch-ups that you can schedule at any time, and
- Guidance through the certification process, including practice interviews.
Like all our Certified Project Trainers, Glen is:
- a proven industry expert with a minimum of 10 years’ practical experience in leading complex projects, programs and portfolios of work
- an inspiring communicator
- a creative and critical thinker, and
- a trained educator, facilitator and mentor.
Importantly, he is not a professional lecturer who has only learned project management from text-books and classrooms.
Glen superimposes a wealth of project skill and experience from all stakeholder perspectives that brings project management to life.
What do I gain?
Candidates who successfully complete OPEN with mentor support are admitted to the Institute of Project Management as a Certified Project Officer (CPO).
Eligible candidates completing OPEN with mentor support may also be assessed at a higher-level Certification at no extra cost:
- Certified Project Professional (CPP) – leads projects
- Certified Project Master (CPM) – leads project teams
- Certified Project Director (CPD) – leads project managers
Why should I certify with the Institute?
Lifelong credentials. Our certifications last a lifetime. No sneaky subscription fees or exam re-sits required.
Career opportunities. High demand for project skills in virtually every industry, with salaries to match.
Employers’ choice. Employers know us and the high calibre of our alumni.
Best practice. We teach a range of good practices so our alumni can bring their best to each unique project.
Flexible. Certification is 100% online. Learning is free and you can progress to certification at your own pace.
Global. We’re internationally accredited by the Australian government and its treaty partners. We have alumni in 47 countries and counting.
Pathways to higher study. Certification will pre-qualify and fast-track you for our project management qualifications.
How much does it cost?
AU$1,250 includes all digital resources (including online access, assessment tools, and project management templates), as well as lifetime certification with the Institute of Project Management.
Lifetime Certification means you do not need to pay an annual membership or subscription fee to maintain your Certification – it also means you never need to re-sit or retake an examination at this level.
We also offer an unconditional, no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee at any stage during the course prior to Certification – even after the course is complete!